It actually works!
Essential oils effectiveness has been demonstrated by scientific studies in several leading hospitals:
- A study in a general hospital has shown that lavender and swet marjoram essential oils are as effective as traditional sedatives to induce sleep in patients. We use them both in our Good Night product.Tisserand R. 1988. Lavender beats benzodiazepines. International Journal of Aromatherapy.
- Studies conducted at the University of Manchester in the UK show that essential oils similar to the ones we are using in our product PurAir have the ability to purify rooms and destroy microbes resistant to antibiotics (SARM bacteria, etc.). Jacqui Stringe 2004, Clinical Lead of Complementary Therapies at Manchester's Christi Hospital.
- The regular spread of Ravinsara reduces the number of pulmonary infections contracted at hospital. Ravinsara is one of the lead active ingredients in our PurAir product. Dr Blanchard, CHU de Sarlat.
The future of medicine
Our wellbeing science © is inspired by modern research in medicine for natural cures and risk-free alternatives to strong synthetic medication. The multiple properties of essential oils constitute a real hope in medical research for solutions to certain ailments for which we currently have no cure. We also see a renewed interest in essential oils by modern medicine, as they do not create resistance in the body unlike certain synthetics.
- Essential oils differ from other alternative as they decrease the probability of relapse, rendering the environment improper to further development of the original problem.
- Essential oils stimulate the immune system response thanks to targeted actions without impairing the healthy cells and good bacteria of the organism.
- Last but not least, essential oils do not create resistance to certain molecules.