It's an important time of the year where everyone wants to get the perfect Christmas presents to gift their loved ones and offer them something special.
First of all, the perfect gift is on everyone's mind, we all want to impress and gift something that will blow people out of their minds and surprise them. In order to impress the people you are gifting to, we have prepared this gift guide to help you put together the perfect hampers gift basket and offer them more than products but moments of pure joy that you can share together:
- Buy from sustainable small businesses. This year has been rough for many, especially for small businesses. Buying something that comes from passionate people is truly meaningful for you but also for the person who receives and uses the products. There are many businesses that are conscious of their impact on the environment thus the importance of having a sustainability philosophy, you just need to check their "About us" Section to know more about that.
- Get something hand-made. Hampers baskets are incredible gifts to receive, however, they often come in not so gorgeous packaging. We recommend gifting baskets that are hand woven, just like this taza basket hand woven in cooperatives in Morocco that employ women and give them the chance to be financially independent even if they didn't have the chance to receive an education. This basket not only looks lovely but is also made out of natural leather.
- Make it a ritual. Filling a gift basket with products might sound nice and convenient but it should make sense as a whole. Try selecting products that can be used in a ritual together, it will be even more pleasant and meaningful for the person that receives it.
- Candles are all the rage No matter the gender, there is no such thing as a human being who doesn't love nice scents, even men ;) Here's a few tips to help you pick a nice candle: -We recommend gifting an aromatherapy scented candle, essential oils are a blessing, not only do they have health benefits but they are also a better alternative to fragrance based candles which often contain toxic components. -Get a candle in a glass jar with gold detailing so that it can be used as a home decor even empty. -Be careful about picking one that is made without paraffin based wax (toxic) but with natural wax (bee wax, rapeseed, etc.) -The editorial team's pick is a scented candle delightfully embedded in Jasmine, Rose, Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Black pepper and Dried Fruits scents which will create a cozy and warm atmosphere.
- Give them an opportunity to take care of themselves So many people overlook self care and the importance of "Me Time", when everyone can do it easily with versatile products. we recommend rose water since Pure Rosewater is not only soothing but also an excellent toner for the skin. This rose water for example is distilled in Morocco’s Valley of Roses, its refreshing organic spray is rich with antioxidants, helping tired skin gain a more youthful appearance.
- Food is happiness This is the perfect opportunity to gift them something exotic and delicious to eat. Everyone know of Nutella but not many are aware of this oriental delicacy called Amlou, once you taste it you will be ready to trade your in-case-of-emergency-chocolate-stock for it. Amlou is made from roasted Argan oil, roasted almonds and raw honey, it is a delicious spread and once put on a warm toast or used as a dip with fruit it will unlock a new world of flavours to you.
Since Amlou is Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, Dairy-Free, and contains roasted Organic Argan Oil, it makes it rich in vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also packed with antioxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, Omega-3 fatty acids and linoleic acid so it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians too.
- Add something special and meaningful. One of the most meaningful gifts you can give to someone is to care for their wellbeing and the stress they are put through. We recommend gifting something that will enable them to have relaxing moments and unwind. Our pick is this stress relief and sleep aid balm that contains 100% natural ingredients and a unique blend of 10 active essential oils that will help fall asleep faster and improve the quality of sleep to wake up refreshed.
Hope you took notes because you can't go wrong if you follow our recommendations step by step, you will be able to gift more than a Hampers basket but meaningful moments of happiness to share with your loved ones.